Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Stop smoking month

I never smoked-I tried smoking a few times, not my addiction-chocolate is! Anyway, I hope that if you smoke or know someone who does, that you can really try your best to quit or help. Two of my brothers tried, and one was successful (not sure if my brother in Florida has tried again, but I heard he was a vegetarian; but I think quitting smoking would be more beneficial to him). I saw this photo and was saving it to share on blog. Makes quite a statement don't you think?

3comments:

  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    I tried smoking when I was 12 years old behind the playground shack with a bunch of friends and didn't like it at all so never started. One of the mothers saw us and called all our mothers...I was grounded for 2 weeks and I remember telling mom "that's not fair, I didn't even LIKE it"!!! lol Yup, that picture sure does say it all!!

     
  • At 3:14 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    My brother recently quit smoking - something that I thought was as impossible as water running uphill. Now only my mother smokes (for family - both of my fathers' girlfriends smoke, but I can't do much about that). My mom keeps trying to quit, and she never smokes around my kids, so she's doing her best.

    I love your Halloween photos. I'm sorry I haven't commented in the past few days - just another case of time getting away from me.

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very few people I know smoke now. Years ago it seemed everyone did. In Canada it's hard to find a place you are aloud to smoke. As of 2008, smoking is banned on the outside of building also. They might even ban smoking on the decks of ferries.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS