Wednesday, September 13, 2006

We're going to see James!

I decided that I would love to see my favorite singer, James Taylor for an early birthday gift. I went online, and ordered two tickets-I just had to see him again-9 yrs is a long time. He's playing The Tower Theatre, in Upper Darby, PA, near where I grew up. Brian's been there many years ago, but not me. It's James 'One Man Band' leg of his tour-just him and his keyboard player. Though I love all his backup singers and musicians, this is a special treat. It will be like he's singing just for me. : ) This is happening on Oct 17th at 8:00 pm. The below photo was from the first One Man Band tour earlier this year. Thanks to JT MySpace for the photo.

2comments:

  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    I'm soooo happy that you will be going to this concert...I just know you'll have a super evening!! My birthday is Oct. 13th...can you bring me too??? lol

     
  • At 3:12 AM, Blogger Rachael said…

    Very cool!! I bet your going to havew a great time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS