Saturday, September 09, 2006

Home at last

Sly looks so good for 60 doesn't he?
Today and tomorrow is the 21st annual Mushroom Festival in the town of Kennett Square, nearby. I may or may not go. It's a little town and this event now attracts A LOT of people. One of their sponsors is a local tv station. I remember going to it when Sean was little and being able to sample the mushroom specialities at my leisure. If you've never had a portabella mushroom burger, you are missing out on some good eats. I read that the Travel Channel show -Taste of America will be filming up there this year. PBS is also suppose to be there too. I think crowds, I get antsy. When they broadcast these shows, I'll be interested to see how many people I recognize like I did in the HGTV Festival show that was there about 2 or 3 yrs ago.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS