Saturday, July 01, 2006

Stitching Blogger Question

Today's SBQ was suggested by Cheryl and is: What do you do with your charts once you've stitched them? Do you keepthem or dispose of them? If you keep them, do you organize them in away that is different from the way you keep your unstitched charts?
I just got this in my email today, though I have seen it answered already on a few blogs. I keep most of my charts-that's if I like them enough to stitch again. I have sold some on eBay and given some away. I'd say most of the things I stitch are in booklets with multiple charts in them, so if I think I'll stitch any of those, back in one of my crates it will go. I always tell my stitching pals to ask me first if they are looking for any booklet or chart and I will lend it or give it to them.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS