Thursday, June 29, 2006

eBay no-no

Did you feel the earth move? Yesterday I listed 10 things on eBay and today there was one taken away. Seems a Corning ware perculator I found on a white elephant table was recalled back in 1979 by the US Consumer Products Safety Commission. Opps!!! I do research on some items before I list them and I did see others selling the same exact coffee pot a few weeks ago. Guess theirs got dumped too. I did write a note to eBay saying that I had no intention of selling something that would harm my customers. If I had known, I would have not even picked it up. I told Sean it's going in the garden with some herbs planted in it's little basket at the top.
I got this as a reply to my second note. I told them I was using the coffeepot as a planter! I will, darn it, I will!
You are correct in that you may list the lid and internals of the pot at
your convenience. I also hope you enjoy the plant you put into the pot
as well, but if it's a big plant, remember that it might not be safe to
pick up the pot by the handle!
It is my pleasure to assist you, Dianne. Thank you for choosing eBay!

1comments:

  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    I've never listed on e-bay but oh boy, have I ever bought from there! lol Good thing you found out about that pot, though!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS