Thursday, June 29, 2006

Dear Harry,

My son and I recently saw you in 'Firewall'. We thought it was a fairly decent flick, but HF, you look so beat! I think it's time to take Calista and Liam to the ranch in Wyoming, kick up your feet and retire. I want to reserve in my mind the 'youthfulness' of you HF in Star Wars and Indiana Jones. Aren't you at retirement age anyway-about 63? You will always be on the top pedestal of male actors in my book. I just hate seeing you trying to play the dad to an 8 and 14 yr old. I know, there are 'older dads', but in this latest movie, when you took a beating, you damn right looked like you weren't gonna get up again. Hey, Harry-look at that sunset, it's waiting for you!!!
Big hugs to you, (really)
Dianne
Preview FIREWALL at www.videodetective.com

1comments:

  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    I haven't seen Firewall yet but I do love Harrison Ford...in the latest pictures I've seen of him in magazines, he does look so much older now and if he's going to continue acting, he really should play his age and not a dad to such young kids!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS