Saturday, July 22, 2006

I'm still here

I didn't feel too well yesterday because of terrible indigestion at 5am that woke me up. I was trying to take supplements for my trigylerides and garlic oil made me half sick. Someone told me to try flax seed oil. I just may stick to cooking more with garlic and eating more Omega3 fish.
So here is an oldie of my Uncle (bad boy with a ciggie), my grandfather and gr grandfather. Everyone says how skinny he is now, but look at him there! He's been going through some procedures, the latest being the bladder caustic action. They didn't render his bladder entirely useless-yet. And he is getting shunts to keep his arteries open (I think this is what mom said). Hopefully these procedures will help him.
We got my van last night-another $180-yes, older cars start to 'nickel and dime' you. I can't afford a newer vehicle right now, so this was the best action to take.
I'm taking it easy this weekend and I hope you all do too!

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS