Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Cute photo of the day


3comments:

  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Annemarie said…

    I finally had some time to catch up on your blog, and, as ever, enjoyed myself. I hope you, your mum and your uncle are doing well.
    Shall I tell you a little secret? Su just me a picture of you NRR (since I will be stitching on it after her), and it's looking *so good*! I think I have the perfect house for your neighbourhood, but perhaps you added this particular design to your package yourself. Can't wait to get started on it!

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    Awwwww that is an adorable picture!! The kitty looks so innocent! lol

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Susimac said…

    Ahh she/he is really cute.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS