Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Collage shares of the day

My pals and I are still collaging like crazy. I have completed a few 'vintage' ones as I love the old postcards and trading cards. But, I like nature too. If you want to see them full size, click on each. I like my textures too.
This is mostly of vintage postcards from Atlantic City, NJ found on Corbis.
This is my ode to rain and dewdrops.
<---Sandy asked what me what do we do this these collages once we make them. Most of us just use them for wallpaper on our desktops. One of the ladies is printing out the ones she likes for a scrapbook. I have also printed a few out on mat finish 8.5" x 11" computer paper and they look great.

2comments:

  • At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ohhh the dew drop one is very nice.

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    I love them both! Very nice!! I had been wondering too what you did with them after finishing them:-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS