Monday, July 03, 2006

For Pea...

I can't seem to look at your blog and post. Here's what I've been trying to leave you in the comment section:
I love your old photos and stories. You were a sweet little girl. I am one of 4 and the only girl and second oldest. My brother under me, whose only a year younger, were very close. I haven't seen him in over 4 yrs as he lives in Florida.
I've been getting knocked off the internet every time when I come visit. I think it's the Tom Petty video at the bottom.

1comments:

  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    Shoot, I'm so sorry to hear that you haven't been able to leave a comment...you've left comments before so is it just today you're having problems? I'll remove the video so you can try it that way...let me know:-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS