Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Stuffy


Darn sinuses have me feeling pretty crummy today. I even had to cancel my hair appointment this afternoon. The chemical smells would do me in for good. I have been smelling lots of interesting glues and cleaners lately thanks to the kitchen redo. Then the dusty paper overload yesterday was too much. I can't believe I felt that bad especially after the spackling I did a few weeks ago and the dust that created. So I got out an ice pack, then took a Tylenol and later a Sudafed. I don't like taking medicine unless I really have to. I do feel better and actually watered some flowers and took the cat for a walk on his harness.
We have a brown bunny living out in the backyard area. A few weeks ago, Cosmo actually went after it. He didn't catch him and he is still hanging out. He/she has taken to laying all stretched out under the Rose of Sharon bush. It's the cutest thing! It reminds me of our late pet bunny Buster. This was taken out the dining room window, so a bit blurry. He's sunning himself a little bit out from under the bush.

2comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS