Friday, June 16, 2006

A sprinkle of color

Don't you love the little marigolds? I had them last year and had to get them again for thr fairy garden. Brian gave me the miniature 'bubble' gazing ball a few years ago.
I have my van back and it seems to be running better (it should for almost a grand) especially the air! No popping was heard from the steering wheel, so I guess my 'little firecracker' will be the van's knickname because of it's color of red.
I did run around the store-finally. Of course I forgot a few things, I always do.
Have a great weekend!

3comments:

  • At 2:51 AM, Blogger Rachael said…

    Glad you got your van back- nothing like being without transportation to make you crazy!! I used to have a red van- I loved it ,but it got too old, Now I have a blue ,it is the very first car that I ever owned that was purchase brand new ,just for me- and I still miss my red van. Kind of wierd.

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    I just love this picture!

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger Naturegirl said…

    I can see the sprinkling of fairy dust in your garden!! I too have faries and
    a silver gazing ball..my glass bubbles
    are in my pond!! I see you love cats too!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS