Friday, June 16, 2006

Bad girl

I just ordered yet another cookbook -one with Panini sandwich recipes. I have the Cuisinart press I haven't tried yet. I think I'll make some turkey clubs tomorrow-that's if I get to the store. I also ordered To Kill A Mockingbird on DVD. Thank goodness for Amazon and their used section-though these were both new.
I need to go food shopping! I've had a bad week with you-know-what and just couldn't walk around the store, plus Sean wouldn't let me use his car if I wanted. Well, he probably would if I asked nicely. ; ) I was just snacking on Cheerios-the cupboards are getting half full-lol.
Hopefully I'll go later after we get the van if it is indeed ready to be picked up.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS