Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Star-less View

I am so not sad about Star Jones leaving The View in September. There was speculation about whether or not she could stand to be at the same table with Rosie O'Donnell who is taking the vacant seat of Meredith Vieira. Starlet never came clean with how she really lost all her weight. Rosie said 'come on sister, you had gastric bypass'. Star said 'no comment'. Boo hoo. I happen to like Rosie O. At least she came 'out of the closet'. Honesty is the best policy. Wonder what Star will do now? Please don't give her her own show.
Update Wed.: I didn't watch The View, but it was indeed Star-less today. Apparently the above was a surprise announcement to Barbara Walters and Star was asked not to come back. This is getting very interesting.

1comments:

  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    I've only watched The View a couple of times...don't really watch tv during the day. But...I had heard rumours that Star was going to leave and that she and Rosie don't get along. I, too, prefer Rosie anyway:-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS