Friday, May 26, 2006

Copper and Purple

This is a gorgeous one isn't it? I don't know it's name, but I did write it down when I planted it. The 'Night Owl', a deep, deep purple is about to open and it's magnificient.
My basket of purples. Love the bi-color petunias and the tall orchid-like plant. I swear I will learn more of the names, but I usually go by what I like and what worked the year before. I found an article about weeds-the ones around the bottom of the white basket are 'Creeping Charlie' and the ones that the neighbor gives me is plantain.

3comments:

  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger Lelia said…

    Dianne: Beautiful flowers!

    Thanks for visiting my blog & the tip about Chocolate Chai tea -- I've never heard of chocolate tea, will have to look for it.

     
  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Just LOVE these pretty flower pictures! I ordered myself a gardening (herb) book from Amazon for my birthday and just got the shipping notice. Can't wait to dig into it!

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger Susimac said…

    Such a pretty pot, I love your flowers, your irises are just gorgeous, I have never grown any of them, seeing yours makes me think I could find a space for some.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS