Saturday, May 06, 2006

Brokeback husband-the dumpster is full!

Yep, Bri spent the afternoon tossing in old doors, drywall, my Bruce Jenner piece of crap treadmill and most importantly, the old riding mower into the dumpster we rented. It took 10 days to get one as the next town over had rented dumpsters from the same company and moved 34 tons of rubbish through their yearly clean-up. Bri had 'parked' the mower next to the side of the shed and never moved it again. Well it would hardly budge. After hitting it with a sledge hammer, he knocked one of the back wheels off. Sean and him managed to push it around to the dumpster with the wheel-less side supported by Sean's old wagon! I could not let them toss the wagon, I plan to use it somewhere in the yard. I know all the happenings because I was outside planting pots of flowers. I could not enjoy it as much as I usually do because Bri was so grumpy and complaining the entire time. We still have to rake out old flowerpots and stuff next to the shed that have accumulated there even though I toss out dozens of them each year.
Sean went to church tonight and had to sit through First Communion (whew for us). After I took a shower, Bri and I watched the running of the Kentucky Derby and a local horse won (from the PA-DE border area). What gorgeous horses! The winner-Barbaro (I think) was way ahead of the others.

2comments:

  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Von said…

    Had to chuckle over the title of your blog entry! My dh is heading that way himself with last weekend's trip to the dump and the projects we have ahead of us. :D

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Eileen said…

    Dianne.. LOL! What a title for your latest entry... Hope you are well :) Eileen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS