Tuesday, April 11, 2006

90%

That's the amount of leaves my husband said he cleaned up in the fall. No way! I was just out there cleaning up more-it seems to never end! I was waiting on Brian's new 'toy', a John Deere riding mower. Too bad I am not 'in' with my long lost family. (My gr, gr uncle was John Deere and that was my gr grandmom's maiden name). It's a snazzy looking mower. The guy had trouble getting it out of the cage and started it up with no gas in it. Now we have 3 riding mowers, the other two are Sears mowers bought back in '89. One use to belong to Bri's dad. How do you dispose of old mowers?
My tummy muscles seem so weak this year. I guess it's basically moving stuff now stop since December. And now the yard clean up. I so hoped for a flat tummy-but that's not going to happen.
Off to get my hair done in a few. Man, it needs it.
Happy 7th Birthday to my dear niece Victoria!

2comments:

  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Von said…

    Dianne, if you would like to just get rid of the mowers and not sell them, check on yahoo groups for a freecycle group in your area. I joined our local group and have gotten rid of canning jars, and other things I've had around forever. Works great!

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Nancy in IL said…

    Give sweet little Victoria a belated birthday hug for me. If she's from the right side of the family, could we be related? LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS