Thursday, April 06, 2006

Unusual eBay win

I love Victoriana-the big houses with turrets, the gilded furniture, the palms in the corner, well almost everything about it. So I was surfing on eBay and ran across an English woman selling 20,000 Victorian lady images. The photo she had on the auction was a little risque, but I just thought, well how many of them could look like that? I was planning on making art cards-they are the little trading cards that sell like hotcakes on eBay.
I got the CD today-wow-that was fast from overseas! I put the CD in the computer and up popped all these Victorian nudies! Man, she didn't even mention nudes at all in the auction. I guess she really isn't allowed to sell nudes maybe? I wrote her a note and complained that I really had no use for the CD. I told Sean about it and he said-' naked Victorian ladies-gross!' Maybe I can just use their faces?
Update-I got a 'partial refund' for 'full' frontal!

2comments:

  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Yuck! What an unwelcome surprise!!

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Von said…

    Oh My Goodness! You just never really know what you're getting until it arrives! Glad you received some of your $$ back. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS