Friday, April 07, 2006

15 seconds of fame perhaps?

I got this email from Anita over at Cyberstitchers Wed. night. What do you think? And I did send a photo too.

Dianne,
I mailed the UK Cross Stitcher magazine a letter regarding Cyberstitchers a
few months ago and they would like to feature the site in an upcoming issue
of their magazine. They would like a few pictures of some of the gallery
owners so I thought I would ask to see if you would be interested in
submitting a photo of yourself. I am not sure what pictures they will use so
I can't guarantee they will use the picture you send me. I will understand
completely if you don't want to participate but thought I would ask anyway.
If you are interested, please email me a photo as soon possible. Thanks and
enjoy your evening.

Anita

Update-The Cross Stitcher magazine will be out in England on May 11th (June issue) and available at Barnes & Noble soon after. Crossing fingers! I think it's cool that Cyberstitchers is getting this publicity.

4comments:

  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    I've already asked my Mom to pick me up a copy!

     
  • At 3:28 AM, Blogger Susimac said…

    Hey way to go Dianne, do you want me to pick you a copy up when it comes out.

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Von said…

    My Barnes and Noble gets The Cross Stitcher - I'll be watching for it! :D

     
  • At 1:26 AM, Blogger Anne S said…

    Cool that you may be in the limelight ... you'll have to scan a copy of the article so I can see :)

    Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, Dianne - sorry I haven't been spending much time reading others blogs at the moment, and am horribly backlogged yet again ... but I'm hoping after Easter I can keep up to date as there'll be no more visitors (staying here anyway) for a while :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS