Friday, April 07, 2006

Stitching Blogger Question

Q. Do you stitch "on the go?" (On the commute to and from work, during your lunch break, waiting for the kids, etc.) If so, do you have a specific "travel" project or do you just grab whatever you happen to be working on and take it with you?
I only take projects on vacation that I am currently working on. I guess I would take a project along if I was stitching several rows of one color. Stitching to me is a private thing and my attention needs to be focused on it without distractions from other people, etc.

1comments:

  • At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I bring a specific travel crochet pattern along with me when I know I'll have a lot of downtime. I've done everything from shawls to doilies on the go. I have a special tote set aside with my project and pattern so it's always there if I need it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS