Thursday, March 09, 2006

SBQ

Today's SBQ is:
Do you have an organizational system for your patterns? If so, how do
you organize them? If not, have you considered organizing them?

I actually do have some sense of organization when it comes to cross stitch books and leaflets. I have all my hardback books in one place! That's a start. I obviously need a bookcase for them which I plan to get soon.
My leaflets and softcover books are in 3 large crates (I collect them, what can I say). My biggest collections are Leisure Arts, The Prairie Schooler and Cross-eyed Cricket. Some of the other leaflets are 'sort of' arranged by designer or company-depends on how many I have from each. I have the majority arranged by flowers, cats, dogs, holidays. This helps, but I do love leafing through them 'just because' I love them so much, but I won't divulge the number I have, it just seems crazy!

1comments:

  • At 5:30 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    I alphabetize. Boring. What can I say, when I was a kid, I thought being a librarian was the best job on earth!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS