Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Could ya consider linking me?

I just got back from technorati tags as I haven't been there for a while. I am in the top 100,000 for linking (I'm around 95,000). Thanks to all of you who do link to my blog. If you don't and keep reading my blog, could you link or put me in your blog roll? I'd love to be in the top 10,000 someday. I'll be glad to link to you.
I also saw that I was quoted again in a blog about Reese Witherspoon getting paid so much and winning the Oscar. That is very flattering.

Ever read your old blog entries and they are all lined up on one side? I must have used photos that were too large. And my really old, old entries have different colored lettering because I use to have a pale pink background. I would change all of them, but that would take forever. I just highlight the text to read it.

~Update-I added the technorati 'who links here' tag again plus a search engine in my side bar. So if you want to see my cross stitching or flowers, type something in and the exact posts I wrote about the subject will come up.

2comments:

  • At 2:42 AM, Blogger Rachael said…

    I have already :-) Very cool getting on the top list. My house guests have moved on so i am back to reading and commenting- and hoping to see progress pics on the RR's. Need to post one myself.

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Von said…

    Just added you Dianne! Good luck moving up into the higher echelons. :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS