Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Say a little prayer

My Uncle Don, age 82.5, fainted today in the bathroom. Luckily some guy was out raking leaves or cleaning his yard and his stepdaughter were there, but they had to get an ambulance to take him to the hospital. The only thing I know is that his heart is ok but he can't walk. This is my only uncle, so I am praying his spunk will get him up and moving. It looks like it may be wise to have him and his older wife in an assisted living facility until he (hopefully) is on his feet again.
Lots of 'stuff' hitting the fan, but I won't go into it as I think I'm being stalked on my own blog. Don't worry, I think everything is ok as I have been told by a number of regular eBay users that what I'm doing is fine.

~Update-Uncle Don is being watched in the hospital (the same one that two of my brothers and I were born in). He's got a bit of a fever, is weak, but ate some spaghetti and something else starchy for dinner. I'll give him a call tomorrow.

2comments:

  • At 3:22 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Hey Dianne, I am so sorry to hear about your Uncle. I sure hope things come out okay.

    As for the possible stalking, you should get one of the internal monitor thingies that BeckySC got before any unpleasantness occurs.

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Hi Dianne, I hope everything works out ok with your Uncle. How scary for him.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS