Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Top songs of the 70s

I was checking out some of the blogs on the side bar and went to visit Kate's. Now she ran across a list of top songs of the 90s and she was talking about them. Heck she's only in her mid 20s and I didn't recognize some of the songs. Now here's part of a list that I could relate to:
+1. Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin
2. Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen
*3. Hotel California - The Eagles
4. What's Going On - Marvin Gaye
+5. Imagine - John Lennon
6. Layla - Derek and the Dominos
*7. Superstition - Stevie Wonder
*8. Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon and Garfunkel
9. Let's Stay Together - Al Green
+10. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
*11. Maggie May - Rod Stewart
+12. Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who
*13. Stayin' Alive - The Bee Gees
+14. Brown Sugar - The Rolling Stones
+15. Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd
*16. American Pie - Don McLean
+17. Let It Be - The Beatles
18. Papa Was a Rollin' Stone - The Temptations
*19. Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
20. Family Affair - Sly and the Family Stone
21. London Calling - The Clash
22. Anarchy in the UK - The Sex Pistols
*23. Your Song - Elton John
24. No Woman, No Cry - Bob Marley and the Wailers
+25. Tangled Up in Blue - Bob Dylan

*I had the album or 45
+someone in the family had it.
What about you? Are you humming right now?

1comments:

  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger Carol said…

    I am with you Dianne! Those are my songs too ( I am 42) - I keep Sirius Satellite Radio in my car tuned to Channel 7 - Totally 70's - so come on over, and we will take my car out to an XS shop for an afternoon!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS