Monday, January 02, 2006

Rainy stinky weather

Not much to do. You can only clean so much.
Here's some completely useless but interesting trivia to other Diannes (probably not that many under 30) out there.
So I was reading Southern Lady magazine as it had an article on 'Gone with the Wind' one of my favorite movies. It was made 20 years before I was born as was 'The Wizard of Oz', another one of my other favorites. There was an article about Cammie King, who played Bonnie Blue Butler, the daughter of Rhett and Scarlett. Here Cammie said that her older sister 'Dianne' was suppose to play Bonnie, but she got too big for the part.
Another 'Dianne' is in one of my Oz books-like 'Making of the Wizard of Oz' or something like that. Judy Garland had signed a photo or something 'to Dianne'. Cool, huh?

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS