Monday, December 26, 2005

After Cmas blues

It's been a day of trying to muster up energy. It seems to have vanished for me along with the holiday. It's really hard for one person to prepare a big meal on little sleep. (Up and down all night from achy legs, etc.)
Today I stayed in my bathrobe until 1:45. I ate some leftover eggplant parmigiana and headed for the shower. I tidied up the gift boxes and noticed Sean's little 20 Question hand held game and played with that and beat it a few times (with eggplant as one thing I was thinking of). Then at 3 I blew my hair dry and just laid across the bed and snoozed!
Sean had gone out with a gal pal from high school and a few others to the movies, so the house was quiet for us. Brian's been listening to his new Cream cd and trying to register his dad's Trackfone. It's been busy all the time.
We just had burgers for dinner and I am still in a vegetative state. I need to take back the guys main gift-a portable DVD player as the screen won't brighten up to see the movie. Maybe tomorrow? Maybe.

1comments:

  • At 5:41 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    The after Christmas blahs are quite the comedown after all that activity. I hope you're feeling more yourself today. I've been organizing toys all morning. Blech.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS