Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Good bye AOL

It really wasn't that difficult to leave it. The only good thing about it lately was it's email and AIM which we can still use! They really try to keep you from going, but not once did I hear the word 'free'. If I had heard that word, I may have kept it a little longer. We vanished a lot of their clogging files from our computer. More room for photos and fun stuff.
I went food shopping today. The store was dead-fine with me. My best buy were 5 bags of those 'purdy' shiny bows in all sizes and colors for only $1! I said five bags! I would have bought more, but no room in the cart. I'll have to get more as I use and reuse them for a number of years.
Brian and Sean have been home and will be home until next week. Brian fixed a broken shelf in my hope chest today. Cosmo the cat had tried to climb on it but it slammed shut. He is one lucky feline. Bri also spray painted a scratch on my van from me hitting a hunk of ice coming out of my mom's driveway-twice! I think the mean neighbors had something to do with that.
I am dying to go to Wally World and get some marked down stuff. The parking lots been pretty full these last few days after Christmas. I need to get my brother Ken a birthday gift (he'll be 39 on Jan. 8th). Love that guy.

1comments:

  • At 2:35 AM, Blogger Nancy in IL said…

    Never had AOL, but used to be in the Internet business, and I learned to hate it without even ever having it. They ripped more people off who ended up being our customers, and we had to take in their computers to get all the AOL stuff off because it tends to take over everything, including people's bank accounts that never stop taking out auto payments for their services when they've canceled. Welcome to broadband and Internet "not for dumbies." Oh, and my blog puked. It didn't like my last post and vomited everything before it to the bottom. I have no idea what I did wrong, but I'm too tired to fix it now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS