Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My favorite girl

My sweet niece Tori of course! We were at their house delivering some Christmas goodies and getting a few in return including the pretty red scarf covered with stockings I just put on in the above shot. I am feeling somewhat better today. We went to Best Buy to exchange the portable DVD player and then to my brother's house. We decided to eat at a place called 'The American Grill' and waited about 45 minutes for our dinner. Brian's and mine were lukewarm and had to be sent back. We also had a 40ish couple near us making out right in public. Ugh. That was our entertainment for din din. We went to Borders afterwards and we got some 50% off calendars. I got a crochet pattern a day desktop and a Monty Python desk top. Sean got a weather calendar with facts for every day. And I got my mom a watercolor a day calendar. I won a oil painting set for her from eBay and it never came. So I hope she has fun with this calendar. I have a complaint about the eBay item. The second item in a month that hasn't arrived yet.
~Update-I was issued my second refund thanks to paypal for the oil painting set that didn't come. What's going on with these people on eBay? Am I the only honest seller? ; )

2comments:

  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Hi Dianne. I'm really relieved to hear you're beginning to feel a bit better. That Tori is really a cutie!

     
  • At 2:29 AM, Blogger Nancy in IL said…

    Dianne, I'm happy to hear you're feeling better, and in that picture, you look strikingly beautiful!!! Tori is a dead ringer for what I looked like at that very age. It's amazing! Cute wasn't I? LOL! Sounds like you're like me and have more fun AFTER Christmas getting the BIG bargains. I haven't been out to catch any yet though. With my luck, I've missed it all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS