Sunday, January 01, 2006

Stitching goals...do I have to make a list?

Wow, I've seen some really long and detailed cross stitch 'to do' lists for 2006. More power to you. I will not be making a list. I have it all 'upstairs' as to what I want to stitch on or what I committed to stitch. I want cross stitching to be fun and the few deadlines I have are enough to keep me going.
Some people need lists. This is good, they are organized. I use to be that way, well I still am to a small degree. I had all my 33 1/3 record albums (am I dating myself?) in ABC order. Some of my tons of leaflets are that way too. I use to think, should I categorize by designer or theme? I ended up doing a little of each. I collect Prairie Schoolers and Cross-eyed Crickets. Have lots of Leisure Arts. They are mostly bunched together.
Good luck all my nimble fingered pals! Please post because I love seeing your finishes.

1comments:

  • At 1:02 AM, Blogger BeckySC said…

    Hi Dianne :)
    I thought I would pop over here and answer your question about my PS finish...it is an OOP leaflet :) #13 :)

    Happy New Year to you :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS