Thursday, December 29, 2005

Fads of 2005

Hey, did you see these in the People year end issue?
Sudoku
They call it the Rubik's Cube of number puzzles. I tried it...never finished one!
Puggle
half pug/half beagle....really cute!


Myspace.com
Sean uses it and Xanga went 'bye bye'.
Jergens Natural Glow
self tanning lotion that flew off the shelves. This is the first I heard of it.
Nut necklaces
Nope...wonder if they have an aroma
Ballroom Dancing
I have two left feet, not into this. My mom, who grew up watching movie musicals loved the ABC show.
Penguins
Just saw the movie and have a new interest in these brave little troopers.

2comments:

  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    I watched the Ballroom dancing show myself. It was one of those shows you just happened upon and then got hooked. I love the Jergens suntan stuff too. I use it daily. Have a Happy New Years Dianne. Any big plans?

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    I'm not a dog person, but that is the cutest little puppy I have ever seen.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS