Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Jaw dropping designs...

What gorgeous designs that are featured in the Herrschener's Needlework Shoppe! When I got home today, the new catalog was waiting for me.
I was at my mom's today dropping off some after Christmas goodies I had purchased for her. When I was leaving I went to use her phone and knowing the MCI message tone (she just switched) I told her she had 7 messages. Mom had bumped a car up at CVS a few weeks ago and the lady had a few scratches on her bumper. Well the lady called to say she had gotten a $450 estimate to get it fixed. Thank goodness my brother is a mechanic and he's taking a look at 'her claim'. Wish mom luck.

Now on for the cross stitch goodies:


A Wash in the Moonlight


Blue Angel

And of course Marilyn (incidently our young waitress last night was named Norma Jean).

Stitching Blogger Question:

Do you do your stash shopping at your LNS, ONS, or both? Which do you like better? Why?

I would say both, though my LNS has moved and downsized. I don't think that is a good thing. I like seeing the designs 'in real life' , which may change my mind if I previously wanted to stitch them. Or it may make me want to stitch them even more! I have so much stash, all I ever need to buy is the occasional floss or fabric.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS