Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Sneaky and mean people

I told you about the salesman from Home Depot trying to tell me that the 'cheaper' cabinets I liked weren't all wood and I found out they were. Doesn't he read the brochures that sit around the tables where he works? That's sneaky and mean.
I get on my email account and there's a note from someone on eBay that says someone we both 'tried' to buy from wanted to sue her because of the negative feedback she left the seller! I then went in my eBay account and sure enough, the nutcase sent me the same 'sue' letter! I was more peeved than worried. I showed an online eBay group the letter and they said that she is trying to strong arm so I withdrawn the negative. I promptly forwarded the letter to eBay and said I was being harassed. Can you believe that? The feedback she left me was far worse. I think her account is suspended, but she can still get in her summary to harass people.
I've been with eBay over 6 yrs and have almost 3k positive feedbacks. Who do you think they will side with? I hope they sue her!

2comments:

  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Wow, what a huge hassle for you, Dianne! I'm really sorry. I have also had some unpleasant experiences via eBay (though I have also met some super people there) and in general I do a lot less business there than I used to because of the 'sneaky & mean people' who ruin it for the rest of us. Take care!!

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Carol said…

    Oh, I imagine she was indeed suspended from ebay - they simply don't put up with things like that! I ran into something like that a couple of years ago. So sorry you have had to go through that hassle :-( Fortunately, there seem to be more good than bad people on ebay - it is the immature ones that can ruin it, though. Imagine, what would that law suit actually say, "She said something mean about me and I now my feelings are hurt" ?? LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS