Thursday, January 05, 2006

Beautiful Gardens

Sean and I just got back from Longwood Gardens. It wasn't crowded like it was last year, so yours truly took 60 photos! Want to see them all? I bet you would!
Anyway, here are some of my favorites. I had to use a slower shutter so some may appear a bit blurry-no tripod(you aren't allowed to use them in certain areas anyway).

Here I am in the Main Conservatory. The poinsettias are over 4 feet tall! They have rennovated a large part of it, but work still continues. Mr. DuPont would be proud!


New fountains in the main conservatory

Tree lined paths

3comments:

  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Looking stylish girl! Sounds like a great outing!

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger Susimac said…

    You look as though you had a great time, the photos are amazing.
    Su

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    You look great in red! I love the hens and chicks wreath. I am so envious that you have that great garden to visit in the dreary winter.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS