Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Update on eBay

I mentioned earlier that I had to report a seller to eBay as I never received my item. When I got on the computer this morning, I saw a resolution email letter from paypal. The seller had refunded me my money. I was glad, but sad too. Seems like I was being lied to big time. I looked at her auctions and she had relisted my item! So I had to leave her negative feedback. For two weeks she lead me on and then she hadn't even sent it. You don't lie to a seasoned eBayer like me. Now I have to look for another gift for my mom.

2comments:

  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Hey Dianne, sorry to hear of your unpleasant eBay experience. At least you did get your money back. PayPal ruled in my favor in another instance, but the woman's account was empty and there was no way to force her to reimburse my money so I lost out. It sucked.

    How're you feeling now? I've been busy with this & that and have fallen a little behind with bloggin and general contact.

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Hi Barbara,
    My cold is better, thanks.
    Sorry about what happened with you on eBay. It seems that people are not nice at all this year. I sent someone a message identifying a person in one of his photos (the guy I went to high school with-Paul DiMeo and his wife, the seller said -guest)and he said I must have a lot of free time to write and tell him something he doesn't care about. I wrote back and said he insulted me and I wouldn't be buying anything from him or recommending him. Rude!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS