Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Working on the 2005 photo collage

I decided to work on the annual newsletter for the Christmas cards. I use to write about what we did during the year, but that isn't really exciting. Photos tell the story so much better. Of course 2005 was Sean's year. At least it helped me not think about my drip drip. I am a little better, but something irritated my throat. Brian got us pizza, so I appreciated that.

~Update-I can never leave these projects alone. No way was I sending out a collage of myself wearing a bathing suit so I subbed it with Sean and me in EPCOT. My older brother would tease the heck out of me. Brian said it needed to be more festive so I added Christmas balls, gifts and branches.

2comments:

  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Nancy in IL said…

    The picture collage in lieu of a gaggy letter is so much more fun and refreshing. Great idea! I should write my first Christmas letter. I've never done so, but I don't even send cards. I can tell you what it wouldn't be---a brag letter. It would tell about my husband telling our granddaughter he's getting her a fireman's ladder for Christmas after she was caught sneaking out her upstairs bedroom window. She made it too--- and went for a joy ride with a boy in a car. And a ton more great stories that no braggers would admit.

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    What a great idea, Dianne. That looks so professionally done.
    Some years I send cards, some years I don't. This is probably a no card year for me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS