Thursday, December 01, 2005

The first of December

I can't believe it's here already. I managed to order three gifts (four if you count something I ordered for myself) from Overstock.com today(they had $1 shipping). I found a site that tells you which online sites have discounts and discount codes. I'll check more into them. I am not buying alot, so I want to be very selective.
As I type, I am printing off about 10 photo collage newsletters. They are taking forever. I had to buy two new ink cartridges and nicer paper today-$30! I had gone out late to run errands as I am still sluggish, but not terrible. I didn't go to my mom's again. I'll try tomorrow, but that's also Friday, so I don't know what I'll do.
Earlier I was proofreading a paper that Sean is writing with his English group on the recent wars in the former Yugoslavia. Talk about dry material! They read 'The Bone Woman', so they had to pick a subject relating to that. I think it needs some more tweaking.
I almost have all my Christmas cards written out. I plan to skip some people who just never send any back. I am also sending to a few online friends who haven't written lately. I've been friends with these couple of people for about 7-8 years. It's too bad when they stop all communication. One has a rare condition and I was afraid to call her. I did a search and she had made a page about people sending cards to her mom who has lung cancer. It hasn't been updated since early September. Hopefully my card will answer some questions.

1comments:

  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    I've only got 17 cards done so far, but I'll get them all done in time. I also cut out a few people who never send cards back, but I added new people and the total is about the same.

    Take care!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS