Saturday, December 03, 2005

12 hours

Yep, almost 12 hours in bed for lil' old me. I haven't been sleeping well because of my post nasal drip. My cold has finally settled in my sinuses, lucky me. I could barely keep my eyes open by 9:30 last night. By 10:15 I hit the hay. I normally am up until I get tired until about 1 am or so, so my guys knew I wasn't up to par. I didn't get to sleep for a while though. I was up at 5:45 am eating something and letting the cat up. I then went back to bed until 10. Exciting, isn't it? Brian has a cold too and I am praying Sean won't get it as final week is coming up.
All my Christmas cards are filled in and stamped. I have to make sure I have enough postage on some of the heavier ones.
Phase Two for Christmas is decorating outside. With my cold, I thought I'd skip that until next week or so unless someone else wants to decorate. We are suppose to get some snow, so that may have to be postponed anyway.
You should have seen me trying to cross stitch last night. I was missing the holes and it took 10 minutes to do 10 stitches. Needless to say, I gave that up.
I feel better today, but I'm not pushing myself to do anything except to maybe clean off the dining room table. That seems tame enough.
I just read on the website 'Dead or Alive' (we were wondering if someone they were showing on tv was still with us and he still is-Sherwood Schwartz the creator of the Brady Bunch is 89) and I saw that comedic actress Wendie Jo Sperber had passed away at age 47. She was the cute chubby actress on 'Bosom Buddies', Tom Hanks first (and only?) tv show. She had been an 8 year survivor of breast cancer and helped to promote the breast cancer postage stamps. Sorry to read this.

4comments:

  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Cross stitching & sinus problems don't mix, I know from experience. Take care of yourself!

    Did the Bosom Buddies actrice die of breast cancer or something else?

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    I hope you are feeling better soon Dianne. I have a nasty cold myself. I hate feeling crappy! Too much to do to be sick!

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Thanks gals! I feel better than my sinuses feel like they will explode. I have been blowing my nose for a few days now.
    Barbara-I do believe that Wendie Jo had a reocurrence of the cancer which sometimes happens down for road.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS