Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Packrats should skip Christmas

I am not kidding. I had a horrific experience when I went to look for pink ribbon. Now I knew Brian had the 'bright' idea of storing the Christmas tree on a shelf in the basement-the long way (wouldn't it make sense to store a rectangular box upright?). So everything that was on the shelf got put on other stuff that was already sitting on the floor. I had a bird and a half tonight. I'm not talking to you know who.
Today Brian stayed home because he didn't feel well. He's got the post nasal drip and a cough. He had himself all set to go the doctor (he made an appt!), and I told him to try one of the new cough medicines that each of us bought separately yesterday. So he cancelled the appt and saved us the co-pay. I gave him the run-down: Do you have a fever? Did you cough all night? Are you bringing anything up? (hope you aren't eating). No to all. I told him he has to take the medicine faithfully which he hasn't been doing.
I also have to clean around the computer. What a mess. Books and papers everywhere. Brian had a whole trash can full of papers just sitting next to his chair. Earlier I was adding books to the bookcase and stacking by category on the floor. I can't take all the dust, so I threw in the towel for the night.
I had to report a seller to paypal as I never received my item from them. I won something for my mom on the 19th of Nov. and paid for it the next day. The seller made me add $2 for using paypal. I never do that to my bidders. Then she said she'd send it out the next day. So to make a long story short, I am still waiting. I am also out $26 as she charged $8 for shipping a rather light item. I thought I'd give a new seller a whirl and now this. It's now up to paypal to help me as that is who eBay referred me to. eBay owns paypal anyway. Wish me luck.
I have the fireplace mantel almost decorated. I have to go and organize the stuff that is falling out of the bags and boxes (that's what is bugging me and not being able to reach the shelf). I have to wear a dust mask to work down there too.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS