Saturday, December 10, 2005

Pink and white

So I got my way with the tree. I told Sean I have been holding off on the pink and white lights until I thought he'd be away at college and I could do something other than multi-color lights. I like the different colors, but I wanted a different background for my Victorian looking ornaments. Sean didn't go away to college, not yet anyway. So the guys couldn't get in touch with their feminine side at all this afternoon. I'd say there are more white than pink, though the hot pink dominates the middle of the tree. I put the pink flowers around the top for a 'garden' for the angel to rest in. I'll post a photo tomorrow when everything is looking fine and dandy. I think I'll skip the ornaments today as I am bushed. Still getting over this cold. My sinuses are getting irritated from the dusty boxes. We need to change kitty litter to that crystal stuff.
We are loving all the yummy Trader Joe stuff I purchased the other night. We just had the herbed turkey lunchmeat and ginger/sesame chips for lunch. Sean piled into the 5 layer taco dip and taco chips.

So things are slowly getting finished. At least the upstairs-the basement is scary!

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS