Monday, November 14, 2005

Scarecrow



I made this fella back in 1994. I remember because the OJ Simpson trial was going on. It was one of those years I was making autumn goodies like stuffed pumpkins (which aren't that hard to make and they last for a long time).
I may have had him on my blog around this time last year, but isn't it funny how I remember what I was watching on tv when I was stitching him up?
The poor guy has a floppy head. I should put a stick up his neck. I also finished the bench he is sitting on (the spindles are painted Colonial red or something like that). The cats have 'added' their signature to it in claw marks.
I guess I did him in honor of the scarecrow from 'The Wizard of Oz', one of my favorite flicks.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS