Thursday, November 03, 2005

Actors with local connections

My mom is funny. She called me last night just to tell me that the new lawyer on 'Desperate Housewives'-Adrian Pasdar was from Newtown Square, PA. That's right over the reservoir from her. Mom had seen an article about Adrian in the local paper. Not only is he from Delaware County, he's married to Natalie Maines, the blonde main singer for the Dixie Chicks. I decided to 'look him up' on his old high school teacher's website devoted to him.
Not only is Adrian from that area, but actor Tom Verica is too. His most recent tv show was 'American Dream'. Danny Bonaduce is from nearby Broomall, PA.
Of course I still think it's so cool that Paul DiMeo from 'Extreme Makeover:Home Edition' went to the same high school as me, but a year ahead.

Pictured: Adrian and wife Natalie (what a cute couple!), Tom Verica and Paul DiMeo.


2comments:

  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    So all this fame concentrated in one area ... when will we see you on the TV???

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    LOL-all men it seems. Maybe I could have my one local cross stitching show!
    I actually have a folder at Yahoo pictures of famous people who went to my high school.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS