Thursday, September 15, 2005

So Britney has a Sean too...

...I thought she was going for Preston and then I heard on Access Hollywood that she went with Sean Preston. Brian actually picked our boy's name. At the time I was thinking the only well known Seans were Sean Connery and Shaun Cassidy. I think it's a pretty name.
My Sean has a mean streak in him tonight. I had Cosmo on my lap and he was a bit skitterish there. I was trying to play with him and Sean came in and clapped his hands really loud. Why? Anyway, you guessed it, the cat tore into my hand and even left a piece of his claw embedded there. Ouch! Now I haven't been feeling well either, and that's all I needed. All my emotions over the last few months came to the surface and the floodgates opened. I went to the bedroom to collect myself and Brian told Sean to apologize to me and he got mad and threw down the remote control to the Dishnet and broke it! We now have the one out of his room and also ordered two from a seller on eBay which Sean paid for.
I guess he's tired from driving a lot, but he knew that the cat freaked before the other two times he clapped his hands. So as punishment, I am not washing his clothes, getting his dinner or helping him with a school paper due soon.

3comments:

  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Hope you are feeling better soon. (and that you get an apology)

     
  • At 12:24 AM, Blogger Mrs. Wilson said…

    Oh boy, does the attitude come with the name, or are you blessed with a red head too. I got the double whammy the son with the "name" and the red hair. Bless your heart. I linked up to you through Sandy's blog. Nice to meet you, enjoy your blog.

     
  • At 1:08 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Thanks for your concern ladies. I even had my pal from Illinois call to chat tonight because my Sean isn't usually like this. And no, he's not a redhead either Mrs. W. (BTW, nice to meet you).
    If college is making Sean this cranky, I hope in the next year or so he becomes a resident somewhere.
    He did apologize in his own way. I thought for sure he'd buy be a chocolate bar. No. I bought myself some petite yellow roses at the grocery store today.
    Have a great weekend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS