Thursday, September 15, 2005

A level of blahness

The three of us have had our 'moments of weakness' this week. Brian had his on Sunday with his tummy, but after 'that passed' he was able to walk around the flea markets we attended. Sean had his on Tuesday with his mini-migraine which lasted a hour (until he took Tylenol) and mine was last night with my body aches. It must be some kind of bug floating around. I got up with a lower backache and sore knees. I did all my walking days ago, so what the hey? I need to get groceries in this house today, so I will push myself to get out.
We did have rain and it was a torrent rain. It rained a bit this morning too. When you depend on well water, every bit of rain is a blessing. We were lucky enough to get a water pumping station across the road at the end of our property-so if worse came to worse, we could hook up to it.
A pal on tribe got to go to a Extreme Makeover: Home Edition location last week. I am so happy for her! She got to meet everyone on the show except Ed and Preston. Preston is her main man. I don't know if she mentioned to Paul DiMeo about our high school connection, but maybe she isn't a talker. I would be blabbing my head off. The EM:HE gang were at a local mall here looking for candidates for a makeover. Maybe I'll be able to go to a location too! That would be awesome.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS