Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Mystery Flower and the skunks

So something I started from seed finally bloomed! And did I get to see this when it was opened up? No! What is it? (I do know)
I see a few more ready to be coaxed by the luna enhanced sky. But, we are being visited by skunks lately. They are digging for grubs and are leaving their cone shaped holes all over the yard! If I venture out when these like to bloom, I don't want to surprise Pepe Le Pew and have to burn my clothes and bathe in tomato juice!
So maybe I will catch the bloom tomorrow in it's full glory (and make a lot of noise on my way out the backdoor)!

2comments:

  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    Did the moonflower finally bloom?

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    That's what I am holding! ; )
    I remember the blossoms being bigger than this, but I am sure there are different varieties of these.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS