Tuesday, September 20, 2005

164 Martha Stewarts

What an interesting premise for a show! It's on right now. I just found it last week as I wasn't sure what time it was on. It's either miss the noon news to watch it or catch it later on TLC at 6. I can't seem to catch it on TLC.
Anyway, they just had a little black lady come out and said 'hello, I'm Martha Stewart'. So cute, right?
I guess prison may have humbled our Martha. She seems more open and not as reserved. I hope that the second Cybil Shephard tv movie about her life behind bars won't burst my bubble. She was asked if she had scrubbed toilets, and she said she did. They showed a scene from the movie where she wanted her fellow inmates to make origami cranes as Christmas decorations (guess they can't use scissors). I'd watch the movie just to see that!
It was funny to see Sean Combs (P Diddy or Diddy or whatever) on with her. He taught her how to rap and she taught him how to wrap as in gift wrapping. One of the editors from 'Celebrity Baby Blog' caught the taping of that show and had people recognize her from the show or audience! She was invited back for a baby shower show they are doing. Danielle's own daughter is due in early October, so she doesn't know if she can come back for the special show.
I still love the MSL magazine. I stopped getting it for a while and then found myself picking it up at the grocery store.
Catch her if you can-don't forget her apprentice show is airing on Wednesday nights.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS