Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yeah, I'm procrastinating on here for a bit. I fell asleep again this morning and can't get my act together. If the three people coming here don't like the way my house looks, well too bad! No, I will probably be cleaning all day anyway since I have no vehicle today as it's sitting up in the parking lot at the high school. I let Sean take it as he had a 15 lb turkey to take that he bought and donated to the turkey drive. I was so proud that he did this I let him have the van. That's what I call being thoughtful. Now someone he doesn't know will have a nice dinner tomorrow.
I better get the pies out (someday I will bake from scratch again) and get busy.
Have a great day tomorrow and eat a piece of pie on me!

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS