Monday, October 18, 2004

If Meme

If you had to name a time when you wished someone in particular had used more candor than you, when would you say it was?
Ok this is really weird. I was trying to have another baby back in 1990 and Brian and I went to the gyn/ob doctor to see why we weren't able to conceive. The doctor said we both had problems and asked us if Sean was our conceived child! Now I wish Brian had said something back then. I don't know if the doctor was really being offensive, but if you look at the two of us, we are clean cut people and look like we are in a monogamous relationship. I mention this because Brian will cough that one up in my face for some reason and just did recently. I think deep down he has an issue with not sticking up for himself. I answer him by saying that Sean belongs to the mailman! I found out from a wonderful midwife later that I have uterine fibroids which would hinder my ability to conceive.


0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS