Thursday, September 02, 2004

3X Thursday and then back to book sorting...

Motivation (or lack there of)

1. Are you very motivated (in general)? How do you gauge that type of thing?
It depends on what I need to be movitated about in the long run. Take for instance the latest project-the family room. I am the one who is most motivated to get it organized and in tip top shape. I don't think the men of the house give a darn about what it looks like. I look at it this way, if there needs to be a person who has motivation in this family, it's me!
2. When you need to be motivated to do something, and you're not, how do you stop procrastinating and just do it? What do you tell yourself?
I think it has to do with my peace of mind and how much something is bothering me. I tell myself to just do it! And my choice of tv programs doesn't help, especially the make over shows like Trading Spaces where they get the room redone in 2 days.
3. What happens when you're unmotivated about life in general? Why do we get like that? How do you get out of that funk?
I really try not to be that way. There is always something to do and enjoy or learn about! I had some health issues in the past and just enjoying my hobbies and listening to music and thinking spiritually helped to get me through the rough times. Of course you need the support of family and friends, but you need to heal yourself first.
Bonus Question for Comments: Is the glass half empty, or half full?Half full! If it's half empty don't you always want to fill it up all the time anyway?


0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS