Thursday, September 02, 2004

Snuggly morning

Uh what could I mean by that title? My little furball kitty was all snuggly with me. He got up on the bed and got really close to my face-so close he could stretch his feet to touch it. Not one time did he put his claws out! And I kept moving over until I was at the other side of the bed. I got up and came into the family room (where the books are piled up all over the place) and settled myself to eat and watch 'The Weakest Link' (I am a BBC America junky). Cosmo was nice enough to let me finish eating and then got on my lap and made himself comfy again.Guess he just needed his human mama a lot today.
I have to get some boxes from the basement for the books. I only emptied 2 shelves and there is no more floor space left. I need to pull out the computer desk too, so all the stuff around it needs to be moved. I take on these big projects and feel like I am the only one interested in seeing them through. I have to find a taker for the old sofa. Mom said she would take it and I think she should as it has a queen size sofa bed inside. She has a two story house and we have a ranch house. If her legs started to bother her she could just pull the bed out. That would mean getting my little brother Ken involved as he has a truck and strong arms. When I was redoing the bedroom 4 yrs ago, I called the Spanish mission and they took away Brian's old dresser. We were waiting on 2 unfinished armoires which still need a little paint on them.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS