Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Temperamental Tuesday

First, my son misses the bus on the 2nd day of school. Speaking of school, I think he's going to like it as he sounded really optimistic when he got home yesterday. Brian was ranting at me while I was lying there in bed this morning about calling and complaining (I don't even know the bus #) and the computer was restarting itself again on the AOL screen. This prompted me to go to AOL tech support online. The guy made me take off the AOL we were using before reinstalling a new version. Get this, it rebooted when the new software was looking for the modem! Something is rotten in Denmark-or AOL land! I did reinstall the AOL adapter a few times and that seemed to help.
I'm in the process of moving at least 300 books so we can move our existing bookcase to the opposite wall and move the computer desk where the bookcase was. I'm getting a second bookcase so it will be right next to the older on. Brian asked if that would be a lot of weight? There's no basement under the floor, only the old cement garage floor! This use to be the garage. Plus the books are all around here anyway. I really think I will try to get rid of many of them anyway. Not only do we have to exchange things, but I need to paint in here as it's been almost 12 years since we converted the room to living space. I love the golden butter color. I may go a shade darker just for something a little different.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS